Best German Products

After purchasing Kinect for a younger family member this holiday, it was only natural that I finally took a trip and found out what all the...

Kinect Sports Game Review


After purchasing Kinect for a younger family member this holiday, it was only natural that I finally took a trip and found out what all the excitement was about with Kinect. I have now played most of the available games for Kinect, and today I will tell you exactly what I thought about Kinect Sports.

There are various game modes on the Kinect sport, including: bowling, boxing, soccer, table tennis, beach ball and athletics. I found that all games were entertaining, but I noticed that some were more responsive than the others.

Although the box on Kinect sports is much better than the box on the Wii console, I found that Kinect sometimes suffered from the same problems that the Wii does, as it did not pick up all my body movements and strokes, this led to me swinging my arms in all directions which seemed to be a winning strategy. This was just a small issue that can be overlooked because the game mode is so much fun.

Another game mode that I enjoyed was athletics, and while I really dislike athletics in real life, I found that when using Kinect, I was really drawn in. Track and field allows you to participate in three different game types, e.g. , jump and Javelin. I think all playing methods track and field can be my favorite game mode.

Obviously, it didn't take long for Kinect and Wii sports to be compared, and in this case, the Xbox blows the Wii out of the water in every way possible. The game is more engaging and fun, while the Xbox 360 graphics outperform the Wii in every way.

If you already have an Xbox and have a Kinect, this game is really a must-own game. Young, old and everyone else in between can enjoy Kinect Sports 먹튀검증 games. There are no complex bud sequences to remember, all you have to do is use your body I in a natural way. For example, in the box you don't have to worry about learning which buttons are blocking, which buttons jab and which buttons are throwing a hook or a top cut punch, instead you can raise your arms to block, hit with your weaker one arm to blast and throw a blow in a certain direction to hook or cut up.

The multiplayer mode in Kinect sports is also excellent, and if another player wants to join, the only thing they need to do is stand next to you and the console them recognize that person and throw them right into the game . The Kinect sport is very family oriented and if you are looking for a game that the whole family can enjoy and play together then this is it.